Response to A Brilliant Love Story

Below are updated prayers from me to my heavenly Father. I guess if they were all compiled in a book (or something like that) it would be considered a response to the greatest love story ever written.... The Bible! Hope you enjoy ease dropping on an ongoing conversation with me and my Creator. I guess this is my way of being horizontally transparent :)

Wanna Hep Me Get To IHOPU??? click below to find out more...

Monday, October 17, 2011

I Finally Hear You...

DAD!!!!

I finally know Your voice! I can hear you Dad, I can hear You now! And I'm soooo excited! It's awesome to be able to hear and know Your voice, and to share it with other people. I'm glad You trust me enough to use me! I'm glad I went through not being able to hear You or feel You for a while. It was all necessary, and I knew that at the time, but now I actually see the manifestation and I am just OUTDONE! I'm so elated! You are the bomb! In fact, You created the people and resourses to make the bomb! Who else can say they accomplished anything like that.... NO ONE! Lol *sigh* I'm glad I can be myself with You. You understand me, mostly because You made me... I feel like a little kid, or one of those over-active chipmunks or squirrels on animated movies! Like I had too much coffee or something! But You make me burst over with joy! Your lovely! You care, Your kind... and merciful! You rock, like the pyramids they just found buried under the ocean! Lol

Help me remember this feeling when I start to lose sight of the benefits of following You. I don't want to lose this in my memory! I want to have it as a resource forever, because though I went through a lot of drama to get to this place... You were well worth it! I'm excited about seeing the lows and highs of this new-level journey I'm starting off with You on. Hmmmmmm, I'm amazed. I don't even think I could find sufficient words for the way I feel right now. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Encourage the people who feel that they have no hope, and even the ones that are contemplating ending their lives. Let them see that there is hope in You, especially when they feel opposite! Show them that life (with You) is worth living in the fullness of the ups and downs. Give them a little extra something to hold them over until the time has come for You to reveal Your glory in them!

In Jesus' name I exuberantly pray!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment