Response to A Brilliant Love Story

Below are updated prayers from me to my heavenly Father. I guess if they were all compiled in a book (or something like that) it would be considered a response to the greatest love story ever written.... The Bible! Hope you enjoy ease dropping on an ongoing conversation with me and my Creator. I guess this is my way of being horizontally transparent :)

Wanna Hep Me Get To IHOPU??? click below to find out more...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nissi ~ Banner

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"
John 8:32

"The most important thing flags or banners do, however, is mark victory. It is well understood that the conquering army in any battle has the right to remove the defeated country's flag and replace it with their own, usually in the highest spot possible for all to see. The country with the conquering flag has won and now they are in control."

Dad! Dad! Dad!
I am so excited about You & the things You are doing in me. I love the fact that I am being gutted out so I can contain Your glory. I don't necessarily like the process, but please continue. The end result will be well worth the hassle. Character building... the fact that I am going through it brings me great hope. I am so expectant in terms of my future. I love you LORD. I ask that Show me how to be, tell me how to act & respond. Give me meekness, patience, temperance... a quiet and gentle spirit, because I know that's precious to You God. If I must speak, I want it to be only what I hear You telling me to say for a particular moment. Let me only speak rhemas directly from Your mouth. Help me tap into Your realm, the prophetic realm. Remind me to humble myself & strip off my flesh so I can be completely spirit-led in every activity of my life. Allow me to be so God-conscious that I don't get offended by implied insults & indirect "correction". I want to see with Your eyes, Father. Let me not seek my own vengeance, but rather to see the hurt behind the ones who try to hurt me. Let me be a beacon of hope for everyone, especially those who seem to be my "enemies". I know that no human being is my enemy because I wrestle not against flesh and blood but rulers of the dark. Help me to bring every thought captive to the obedience of Christ and not let my imagination wander & roam feeding my flesh. I want to love beyond borders of agreement. Let me stand only for justice & refute the lies the enemy tries to cloud our sight with. I know that Eve was tempted when she looked at what was forbidden for her & thought it looked "good" and harmless, so remind me to keep my eyes on You. May I see things the way You tell me to view them. In You is no contradiction, so if I stand by You I won't contradict myself either. Help me to put all my cares & worries into Your hands & rest beside the still waters with You. O LORD, my God, my Strength, my Banner! You said when the enemy comes in like a flood that You would raise up a standard. I'm not sure how that translates particularly for me, but I do know You are faithful to do it, and that it will work together for my good! I love You oh so much Father! I thank You in advance for the healing that will come to Your people because we have humbled ourselves and prayed. You promised that You'd hear from heaven, forgive our sin & heal! Thank You so much! I am relying completely & totally on You now. Make Your answers clear. Show us a portion of Your might and strength by breaking the ties and chains of darkness in our lives. Wherever they may be (whether we see them or not). Forgive us for being wicked in our living by not consulting with You & acknowledging how we really need You for EVERY... SINGLE... THING! Cover us with Your banner LORD; I love You, and I thank You in advance!    
Luv,
Li

No comments:

Post a Comment