Response to A Brilliant Love Story

Below are updated prayers from me to my heavenly Father. I guess if they were all compiled in a book (or something like that) it would be considered a response to the greatest love story ever written.... The Bible! Hope you enjoy ease dropping on an ongoing conversation with me and my Creator. I guess this is my way of being horizontally transparent :)

Wanna Hep Me Get To IHOPU??? click below to find out more...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Journal Entry (Tues Nov. 16, 2010)

"'I love thee, O LORD, my strength. 
Psalm 18:1'

Good morning Love. Just wanted to jot down a quick letter of praise to show my love for you. I appreciate all that you've done and am exceedingly excited about all that you'll do & are doing in & through me. You're the best LORD. Thanks for Your love, for being my strength. For being willing to step in & handle things when I can't. I love the way You talk to me, Your so gentle yet stern. I need that, I need You! You're special, terrific, magnificent, majestic. Your lovely & precious. Nothing in this world could ever  add up to Your worth. You're worthy! I'm honored to serve You. Thank You for adopting me & befriending me. Thanks for receiving me & giving me a garment of praise when my spirit gets a little too heavy for me. Thank You for Your Word & for constantly [& consistently] whispering instruction. Thank You for not smiting me me when I don't listen to You, but You are always patient& giving me another chance. Thank You for allowing me to fall sometimes so I can learn from my actions, thank You even more for being there to help me up after every fall. Thanks for correction & chastisement because I know it is another expression of Your undying love for me. Thank You for wisdom & understanding and for giving me the grace & mercy to operate [& learn how to operate] it more accurately. Thank You for Your honesty, thanks for salvation. Thanks for eternity, and that I get to spend it face-to-face with You. Thank You for natural families through blood and also extended members (through faith). I love You LORD & I really want to to say thank You for being such a great Father. Thank You for being You!
Luv,
Li

No comments:

Post a Comment