Response to A Brilliant Love Story

Below are updated prayers from me to my heavenly Father. I guess if they were all compiled in a book (or something like that) it would be considered a response to the greatest love story ever written.... The Bible! Hope you enjoy ease dropping on an ongoing conversation with me and my Creator. I guess this is my way of being horizontally transparent :)

Wanna Hep Me Get To IHOPU??? click below to find out more...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wise Counsel

"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."
John 14:26

Dad,
This is Your promise to me. I need it to be fulfilled right now. I know that You are not a man that You would lie, and that Your promises to Your children are always yes and amen. I believe, so I'm expecting to receive according to my measure of faith. I will read Your word in search of counsel on how to deal with the situation I am facing. I know You won't disappoint me by not answering me, because Your love is mighty and can do anything BUT fail. Thank You for staying true to Your word and honoring it above Your name. You really are the best. I ask You humbly for a rhema. I love You. In Jesus' name... Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment